Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Automate countdown ads

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. I was wondering if it's possible to automate countdown ads? E.g. if I want a countdown ad to countdown every day from 8am - 4pm every day and then pause can I automate that so I don't have to handle it manually every day?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Automate countdown ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Rosa D,

My understanding is you want to run the ad campaign from 8am -  4pm every day and then keep it inactive for the rest of the day. 

You do no need the complexity of the Automate feature for that purpose. What you need to do is navigate to your campaign settings page and apply accordingly the Ad Scheduling feature under Advanced Settings.

Best,

Lakatos

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rosa D
January 2017

Automate countdown ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lakatos.

Thanks for the reply. Ad scheduling wouldn't not solve it, as the ad scheduling wouldn't change the countdown parameter. I would have to do that manually. I've shared my problem in the Danish partner forum and got the solution to use datafeed which will be set under Business data. So we'll try and make a workaround using that.

Best, 

Rosa

Automate countdown ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Rosa, You can try the COUNTDOWN function and see if it helps you: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6072565?hl=en