Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Audience list problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have created a custom audience list for a remarketing campaign. I have tailored the adgroup by recency and for a 2 adgroups it has generated no impressions over the last month when it should have. The audience created is correct and the negative audience is also appended correctly. I'm  a bit lost with where the issue is, can anyone help?

As a side note, all other parameters to my belief is correct (geographic locations etc) and I presume that I'm missing something.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Audience list problem

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Christopher,

Is it a pure remarketing campaign?? or are you suing any other targeting method apart from remarketing, thus narrowing down the reach?? Also check the list size once.

Remember for Display Network, the list size has to be atleast 100 and for RLSA, the size has to be 1000.

Please provide these details, so we can help you troubleshoot.

Thanks,
Prashanth Reniguntala

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Prashanth,

Yes, pure remarketing. There are no other targeting method besides loaction (in this case UK). The list size has sufficient traffic (about 3000).

What other specific details do you need to help with troubleshooting?

Many thanks

Christopher Yip

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
If all settings are correct - raise the bid.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Christopher,

As Moshe said, if every thing is perfect then please consiier increasing bids.

However, please also check these details mentioned in the article, and double check the negative targetings you might have added.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2590189?hl=en

Hope this Helps.
- Prashanth Reniguntala

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Mosha and Prashanth.

The bid is high (£2) and the negative audience is appended correctly the negative audience at use is at the campaign level. Other adgroups have traffic with impressions but it is just the 2 with no traffic.

Please help!