Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Audience Targeting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear All,

I want to know is there any method/way to target specific audience in Adwords based on their job titles or occupation? Is there any way to map lookalike audience or above audience targeting like we see in Facebook advertising?

Any help will be highly appreciable and will help us immensely. 

Regards,

Simayaa

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
July

Audience Targeting

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Simayaa T,

Negative, there isn't. That's currently a specific of some social media like FB or LI. However, AdWords has already successfully integrated some demographic targeting methods like age, gender, or income brackets. We have no information of anything else in the pipe at the moment.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
July

Audience Targeting

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Simayaa T,

Negative, there isn't. That's currently a specific of some social media like FB or LI. However, AdWords has already successfully integrated some demographic targeting methods like age, gender, or income brackets. We have no information of anything else in the pipe at the moment.

Best,

Lakatos

Audience Targeting

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Social platforms seem to be more advanced for B2B and account based marketing. They all advertise within network though. I'd love to see LinkedIn be more than in network - leveraging the firmographic data to allow users to do off-site programmatic advertising.

Nothing for search that I am aware of but for Display, DoubleClick Bid Manager is a premium programmatic advertising, that includes the Google Display Network, where you are able to target on specific professions, industries from 3rd party lists and see how your 1st party data of your customers matches up to the 3rd party lists in an audience composition report.

Hope that is helpful!

Audience Targeting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank You @Lakatos, @Erikaa