1.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Approved Image Ads Without any clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have one approved Image ads? But not in any Display Network and no Clicks even? What i do now?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Approved Image Ads Without any clicks

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

How have you structured your campaign? Are you running Search+Display together or Display campaign separately?

Image ads occupy more space, hency they are more competitive and require high bidding during the ad auction process. So, make sure you are bidding high enough to get these ads showing on Display network.

Here are some useful tips which can be followed while creating Display ads on Google: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722134?hl=en

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Babjee,

Welcome to the adwords community!

Your one Image ads approved means, your ads is currently running on Display Network.
but you have no click that is your problem. Do one thing check your targeting criteria which may be very narrow, I will suggest you to make it broad targeting like add more relevant placements, relevant topics, relevant broad keywords.

Hope this will helps!

Thanks,
Tushar

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Babjee,

Generally speaking, having only on image ad in a Display campaign will limit the number of impressions you get. The larger the image, the more it limits the impressions. Not all sites in the DN accept all sizes of image ads, and some don't accept image ads at all.

What you can do is create image ads in all available sizes. I would separate these ads into ad groups based on the number of "ad units" the images occupy. One ad unit is the size of a text ad. Use separate ad groups so you can bid accordingly. The more ad units the ad occupies, the more you will need to bid. After doing all this, add one more AdGroup for text ads and set the lowest CPC bid of all groups. This will get you more impressions and , hopefully) more clicks.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes my all Image ads approved, but only 2 clicks in week.. I want to increase click on my Image ads. how i found Path or website details where my ads Running or live.. how to target more relevant placements.? I am newbie in Ad words.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello,

You can go to the Display Network Tab and click on placements to find out which placements resulted in clicks to your image ads. You can get that data at the group level and based on your analysis whether the placements are relevant or not, you can add them as Managed Placements and bid higher so that it results in more clicks on those placements for your image ads.

Another strategy could be that if you really want to get more exposure especially on Display ads, you might be interested in creating a dedicated Display ads campaign and then optimize the campaign accordingly. You need to make sure that you are creating display ads of all the available formats so that you are not missing on your part anything.

Pankaj