AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Anyone know why my opportunities tab would be freezing? Everything else seems to be working fine.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Not really sure what's going on here, it's been happening for a couple days now. I've tried restarting the computer, I'm running the current version of Chrome, and everything else in a Adwords seems to be working as normal, but I click on the tab it just gets stuck with that spinning circle in the center and nothing else...any ideas? Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Anyone know why my opportunities tab would be freezing? Everything else seems to be working fine

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As an update, I have it working using Firefox now, but getting it to work in Chrome would be ideal.

Re: Anyone know why my opportunities tab would be freezing? Everything else seems to be working fine

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi;

Try the conventional stuff of deleting cookies and clearing cache.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Still not working, thanks for the suggestion though.