AdWords
7.1K members online now
7.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Anyone know how to make this ad display correctly?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Please see the keyword in red box - How could I do to make it display correctly? Or it already does?

754.PNG

Thanks a million!

Jason

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Anyone know how to make this ad display correctly?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Jason,

What is your Geographic target?
You can use keywords like "teaching English jobs" removing the location from the keyword, if your are targeting Only China then I think there is no need to mention it again in the keywords.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Read my article on the topic:
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/Display-Network-How-many-Targeting-Methods-to-...
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Archit

FYI - This Geographic target is the whole United Kingdom only.

But what's the logic that a country name in the keywords will stop ad from showing?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @MosheTLV

This is a great article - My issue was seen in search campaign, so I have no idea what do you want to imply by pasting a link regarding display ads?

Thanks,

Jason

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Jason Zhang;

Ohh... Sorry... For some reason it seemed to me that you were running a display campaign using keywords as a targeting method.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star
Hi Jason,

The Reason is adding the same location in keyword which is already your geographic target will make it a long tail and specific which will limit the traffic if you are using those long tail keywords in modified broad, phrase or exact.
Hope you got my point.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jason Zhang
November 2015

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi @Jason Zhang,

From the screenshot which you have shared, I do not see any problem with your campaign. But, as you are using long tailed keywords and that too in phrase and exact matches, they may be having lesser search volume comparatively. You seem to be doing very fine in terms of QS, CTR etc. There's nothing to worry, you should wait for sometime and let keywords accumulate enough clicks. 

As long you have good performance in front, such a notification may be made to take the back seat. 

Though, you can try a Keyword Diagnosis Report to check if any of your recent changes are impacting campaigns. If is all is well there, it indeed is. Cheers! If you find any problem in the report, feel free to let us know. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.