AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Anyone know about the Reporting & Analysis Advanced Exam?

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Hi,

I've completed the other three exams to become AdWords Qualified and I want to take the Reporting & Analysis Exam but I can't find any study materials! The only link I've found is this one but it's for the UK (I'm in the US): http://support.google.com/adwords/certification/bin/static.py?hl=en-GB&page=examstudy.cs&rd=1.

Does anyone know if the material is the same? I've started reading some of it and I think some of the steps are different. 

Can anyone clear this up for me? I'd really like to get all of the certifications finished.

Thank you! 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Anyone know about the Reporting & Analysis Advanced Exam?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

It's not really clear what is going on with that exam.  What I would suggest is this:  http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/iq.html?&rd=1

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

So is that exam mostly about Analytics then? 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

Yes, it's mostly Analytics, it also includes quite a bit with tracking AdWords too.  It's more advanced than the Reporting and Analysis but has far more practical application IMO.

Scroll through the lessons in Analytics Conversion University - that will show you what it's about.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Study material for this exam is currently being revised. I would suggest that you will wait with this exam. (Anyway not mandatory for certification.)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

Thanks! Any idea when the revision is supposed to be finished? I'd like to get all of these done ASAP. 

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

No timeline given. It could be awhile

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Badged Google Partner
# 8
Badged Google Partner

Great.... Thanks for your help!