AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Anyone know about the Reporting & Analysis Advanced Exam?

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Hi,

I've completed the other three exams to become AdWords Qualified and I want to take the Reporting & Analysis Exam but I can't find any study materials! The only link I've found is this one but it's for the UK (I'm in the US): http://support.google.com/adwords/certification/bin/static.py?hl=en-GB&page=examstudy.cs&rd=1.

Does anyone know if the material is the same? I've started reading some of it and I think some of the steps are different. 

Can anyone clear this up for me? I'd really like to get all of the certifications finished.

Thank you! 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Anyone know about the Reporting & Analysis Advanced Exam?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

It's not really clear what is going on with that exam.  What I would suggest is this:  http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/iq.html?&rd=1

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

So is that exam mostly about Analytics then? 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

Yes, it's mostly Analytics, it also includes quite a bit with tracking AdWords too.  It's more advanced than the Reporting and Analysis but has far more practical application IMO.

Scroll through the lessons in Analytics Conversion University - that will show you what it's about.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Study material for this exam is currently being revised. I would suggest that you will wait with this exam. (Anyway not mandatory for certification.)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

Thanks! Any idea when the revision is supposed to be finished? I'd like to get all of these done ASAP. 

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

No timeline given. It could be awhile

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Badged Google Partner
# 8
Badged Google Partner

Great.... Thanks for your help!