4.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Anyone can help me about my website?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello, my name is Annie. I am from China. I have more question about Google Adwords. I hope I  can get your help. Our company is mainly dealing with precision molds and precision injection molding. We have used Google Adwords to promote our website. We have clicks but no enquiry.We use Google Adwords about a month, and spend about 20usd per days. And our keywords is injection molded plastic, plastic injection molding, plastic gear, plastic automotive parts. We use the google adwords tool for the keywords, maybe we are not local people in europe, so we donot know what keywords they use.Here is our website: wwwdotzwpimdotcom. Please feel free to visit it, and give me some suggestion about following question:

Does our keywords are exact keywords?

Any problem about the layout and appearance of our website?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Anyone can help me about my website?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

have you selected the targeted country at the time of Campaign set up?

have you analysed about your compititors?

Re: Anyone can help me about my website?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
HI,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Its great that you have started to work on Adwords.

Before working the adwords i would suggests you please follow the campaigns set up Guide.
However i suggests you that please create a separate campaigns for All European country and both the network(Search/Content)

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704395?hl=en

You can use the below tool to find out the most relevant keywords:
https://adwords.google.com/o/Targeting/Explorer?__c=5494921081&__u=4863046561&ideaRequestType=KEYWOR...

Thanks
Rakesh Kumar

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’