AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Anybody Have Answer of My Question

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

I am using keyword type (broad modifier). I have used keyword +flights to +new +york but my ad is not showing on keywords :-- flights to new york  . I have checked many time with Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tool.

My Campaign target location is India.

Thanks

Ad Preview and Diagnosis

KeyWord :-  cheap flights to new york
Desktop or laptop computer
Location India

Displaying·ads right now?
No

Your ad is not showing for the keyword +flights to +new +york ( International Flights (Day) > New York )
  • Your ads are set to be displayed only to users in the locations that you've chosen.What can I do?
Because your query included location terms, ads matching this location are shown: New York, New York, United States  

i can not find my ads

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

I am using keyword type (broad modifier). I have used keyword +flights to +new +york but my ad is not showing on keywords :-- flights to new york  . I have checked many time with Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tool.

RESULT :-- {No Ad }

Displaying·ads right now?

No

Your ad is not showing for the keyword +flights to +new +york ( International Flights (Day) > New York )
  • Your ads are set to be displayed only to users in the locations that you've chosen.What can I do?
Because your query included location terms, ads matching this location are shown: New York, New York, United States  

My Campaign target location is India.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Looking forward your positive response.

Thanks

Ramesh

Re: i can not find my ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ramesh,

If you are using the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool, make sure that you configure your diagnosis to a location that your campaign is targeting , in your case it should be India.

Regards,
Richa

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ramesh,

Based on the message you have posted here, I see you have selected “Reach people in, searching for or viewing pages about my targeted location” - which is the default option.

If you are targeting only in India, you should check whether you have selected "Reach people in my targeted location" in your campaign settings. For more info, on advanced targeting locations, visit here. You can find these options under Campaigns > Settings > Locations.

Additional Idea : Rather than adding whole India as targeted location, add specific metro cities with agressive bidding. This can help to increase the ROI.

Thanks!

Shafi Ahamed

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I am targeting whole india, i have try to check by city but no result

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Shafi,

i have did all things as you said but no result

Thanks

Re: Anybody Have Answer of My Question

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ramesh

Have you added New York or United States as an excluded location?

Abhishek

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
no, but my target location is India

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok. I thought may be you have added New York or United States as an excluded location, i.e. your ads are not showing for the keywords containing that region. This is the only thought that is coming in my mind right now after reading your post.

Please review your campaign setting once again, may be you find something.

Abhishek

Anybody Have Answer of My Question

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I cannot find an answer to my problem.  My adwords will always have low search volume but I want to use them anyway.  It's those few searches that are most likely to attract the buyers I am looking for.  I sell airpark and airstrip residential properties in North and South Carolina to buyers who live all over the world.  The keywords I need to use will never get many searches but I need those people who do search those keywords to see my web site.  Why can't I use the adwords that will most likely be searched by my target audience?