AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Any tool or Easy suggestions for finding cross match negative keywords across adgroup?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,
We have 100 or more ad-groups and we have used SKAG (Single keyword ad-group) with Exact, phrase and BMM match time. So we need to find the cross negative keywords. Is there any tool or easy suggestion to make it??

Thank you in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Any tool or Easy suggestions for finding cross match negative keywords across adgroup?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I am not aware of any tool for that but I have found that the keyword diagnosis feature within the adwords UI can sometimes let you know when a keyword within your ad group is serving up ads from another adgroup keyword.  You can find the feature by drilling down into an adgroup and find the details button.  You will find the feature there.  It is not the easiest method, especially with 100+ adgroups but I have used it in the past.

I would love to know of a tool that is out there that makes it easier so hopefully someone else is aware of one and will share some details here with us.

Take Care.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'