AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Any good tool for SQR optimization ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi All,

I have been running SQR for more than 10 campaigns per day and it take a lot of time ,Is there any good tool for SQR optimization.

I have checked queryminers tool .

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Any good tool for SQR optimization ?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Amol,

Frankly I have also not used any 3rd party tools to look for the SQRs. Shweta and Adam are absolutely correct that none of the automation tool can take the place of your understanding and knowledge about your product/service.

Still, you might give it a try posting this over Google Adwords API forum, if there is any ray of light for you.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Amol,

I understand that SQRs can be a bit of a pain to do for big accounts but I would recommend you continue doing this manually. No tool will be able to do justice to an SQR they way you would.

An SQR can give you a lot of insights besides negative keywords like new keyword themes to target, misspells, loaction specific keywords etc..

Cheers,

Shweta

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks Shroff,

I was doing it manually ,but as work increased it is taking time ,I am not looking for completly auto solutions but I have seen some good tools like excel multisearch tool ,and queryminer etc

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi amolpomane,

I've not used many additional tools for analysing the SQR's as I've aways relied on my own knowledge and getting clients input for adding/removing terms from here, but you've made me want to investigate this in more detail. Thanks.

With a quick look I came across a wordstream post about this as well. Have you looked into this method yet?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi purefuzz

I have checked that a long ,this is just way and preliminary info about the SQR ,a How approach.For SQR optimization I have personally used excel as the best tool in which I used conditional formationg and multi search v lookup function ,they saved my time.

When I come across more than 1000+ then it is pathetic to work on this manually Smiley Happy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Amol,

Frankly I have also not used any 3rd party tools to look for the SQRs. Shweta and Adam are absolutely correct that none of the automation tool can take the place of your understanding and knowledge about your product/service.

Still, you might give it a try posting this over Google Adwords API forum, if there is any ray of light for you.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks Pankaj ,

I will post this in Google API forum .Will keep you posted if some lights Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi Amol,

I would still say do it manually! Smiley Happy

Just 1 thing might help you with long SQRs is the way you sort it.

You need not got through all of the KWs it shows you. Arrange these with respect to clicks or conversions... then go through the top KWs. 

This will save time and have the most impact on your account!

Cheers,

Shweta

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Amol

I personally do this stuff manually..no matter how long the list is or how much time it takes me to optimize.

More than letting me know what to add in my negative keyword lists and the targeting keyword lists, I feel good when I see to what extent my intial keyword research and targeting worked.