2.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Annotations in Google AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why there aren't a possibility to use annotations in Google AdWords like there are in Google Analytics? This would make it so much easier and faster to remember what kind of actions have been made in the account and how these actions are affecting different KPI's. Now my table is just full of post-its Smiley Tongue

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Annotations in Google AdWords

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Hanna,

Adwords offers labels instead.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Krisha (Community Manager)
April 2016

Re: Annotations in Google AdWords

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Hanna,

Have you ever tried the "Change History" feature under the upper TOOLS tab? it is meant to keep track of actions made in the account. Plus the labels, of course, as Archit said above.

Best,
Lakatos

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have to say I'm all for annotations as well, visible e.g. below the performance graph just like in GA. In some cases labels or the change history, in the case of someone who doesn't particularly look for a specific change, just don't do the trick. I'm thinking of changes to the conversion value f.e.....

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I wish there was a feature like this too. I think it would be helpful to keep track of what test's you are running when you're managing multiple accounts.

How do other PPC managers keep track of the test's they are running?