3.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Amazon sponsored links

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I used to receive significantly more traffic from Amazon sponsored links but it has dropped significantly. I continue to see competitors being shown in the same advertising spots, and it doesn't seem to matter how much I raise my CPC. Does anyone know exactly what has been changed?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Amazon sponsored links

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Raising CPC is not the only metric to increase ad rank for a certain placement. Your competitors must be outdoing you on the overall adrank. Though, there's no direct method to target Amazon from AdWords, there are workarounds. 

I remember @AdWiser  came up with some great workarounds in a similar thread. You should read it thoroughly for a better idea. 

Here's the thread https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Advanced-Features/Amazon-sponsored-link/m-p/421035#M41095

Hope it helps.

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I read that discussion, and I'm not sure it applies. I own a book website and am advertising by ISBN. For example, the keyword "9781904994879" shows sponsored links on amazon, but I do not have a single impression despite a high bid and an 8/10 quality score. Is it possible that they are just no longer using google?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Yes, may be or may not be. 

There's no official information from Google about Amazon being the Search Partner.

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.