AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Amazon sponsored links

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I used to receive significantly more traffic from Amazon sponsored links but it has dropped significantly. I continue to see competitors being shown in the same advertising spots, and it doesn't seem to matter how much I raise my CPC. Does anyone know exactly what has been changed?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Amazon sponsored links

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Raising CPC is not the only metric to increase ad rank for a certain placement. Your competitors must be outdoing you on the overall adrank. Though, there's no direct method to target Amazon from AdWords, there are workarounds. 

I remember @AdWiser  came up with some great workarounds in a similar thread. You should read it thoroughly for a better idea. 

Here's the thread https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Advanced-Features/Amazon-sponsored-link/m-p/421035#M41095

Hope it helps.

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I read that discussion, and I'm not sure it applies. I own a book website and am advertising by ISBN. For example, the keyword "9781904994879" shows sponsored links on amazon, but I do not have a single impression despite a high bid and an 8/10 quality score. Is it possible that they are just no longer using google?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Yes, may be or may not be. 

There's no official information from Google about Amazon being the Search Partner.

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.