Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Although your ad is showing - Messages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Many of my exact match keywords showed following messages after i recently restructured my adword compains based on search term report findings.So what i did is using exact match keywords rather then broad/pharase match to make my compain more well targeted and safe dolors.

"Although your ad is showing, its rank is not high enough to place it on the first page of search results"

"Your keyword isn't triggering ads to appear on Google right now due to a low Ad Rank. Ads are ranked based on your bid and Quality Score. What can I do?"

plesae help ?

Thanks,

2 Expert replyverified_user
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Although your ad is showing - Messages

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Apexwords,

I would like you to read following thread:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Improve-results-optimize-ROI-CTR/Dean-s-taxi-hire-business-i...

Please let us know if you have more questions.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Apex,

>> All the above steps should increase my impressions <<

That's a misunderstanding. First, you created a new campaign and lost your history. Second, you converted broad and phrase keywords into exact match keywords. Thes 2 steps should not increase the volume of the impressions, in fact, they should definitely decrease it. 

The list you copy/pasted makes me think you may have problems with the Ad Rank which prevents you from appearing on the 1st search results page. - First, Rank=Bid*QS where QS is Quality Score. You should either up the bid (not reccommended) or improve the QS so as to fix the issue. - Second, I'd note that showing the ad on the second or third page is not a tragedy, after all Google can't accomodate every advertiser on the first page. (Sometimes 2nd page is a victory, it depends on the popularity of the keyword you bid on.)

Best,

Lakatos

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Apexwords
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

>> AdWord ask me high bid amount <<

Please don't take that note for a request from Google. It's much rather information regarding what you *may* do in case you stick to showing on 1st page. Back in 2009 we did some advertisment for a market leader travel agency in the UK. In the initial phase we payed the hell of a lot of money for top positions till we realized that we made much more profit by lower positions or even by the second page. The explanation was that quite a lot of users clicked on the top positions just for fun, without a genuine interest. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Apexwords,

I would like you to read following thread:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Improve-results-optimize-ROI-CTR/Dean-s-taxi-hire-business-i...

Please let us know if you have more questions.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Neha,

Thanks a lot for your reply , i have read these post and have following questions:

1 - I recreated my AdWord Campaign and trying to implement some best practices, i saw in this forum. Actually i stopped my original campaign which mostly based on phrase and broad match type and created another campaign with each individual AdWord Group one [exact matched] keyword per ad group with specific targeted landing page per ad group & keyword mentioned in the Text Ad itself.

All the above steps should increase my impressions , Quality score and ranks, but end up with following massages with warning that i either need to increase the bid ?

:

below first page bid (First page cpc : 0.95)

below first page bid (First page cpc : 1.25)

eligible

ad group paused

ad group paused

below first page bid (First page cpc : 0.75)

below first page bid (First page cpc : 0.55)

below first page bid (First page cpc : 0.90)

ad group paused

below first page bid (First page cpc : 0.80)

ad group paused

below first page bid (First page cpc : 1.50)

eligible

below first page bid (First page cpc : 0.40)

below first page bid (First page cpc : 0.60)

below first page bid (First page cpc : 0.60)

below first page bid (First page cpc : 1.75)

eligible

below first page bid (First page cpc : 0.85)

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Apex,

>> All the above steps should increase my impressions <<

That's a misunderstanding. First, you created a new campaign and lost your history. Second, you converted broad and phrase keywords into exact match keywords. Thes 2 steps should not increase the volume of the impressions, in fact, they should definitely decrease it. 

The list you copy/pasted makes me think you may have problems with the Ad Rank which prevents you from appearing on the 1st search results page. - First, Rank=Bid*QS where QS is Quality Score. You should either up the bid (not reccommended) or improve the QS so as to fix the issue. - Second, I'd note that showing the ad on the second or third page is not a tragedy, after all Google can't accomodate every advertiser on the first page. (Sometimes 2nd page is a victory, it depends on the popularity of the keyword you bid on.)

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you so much for your reply.

"Sometimes 2nd page is a victory, it depends on the popularity of the keyword you bid on"

I did not know the above and totally stuck my self to first or top page og Google ?

I just created new compaigns and not deleted any stuff.But when i stop my new compaign and started the old one then AdWord ask me high bid amount but few weeks ago when i stoped my old compaign i was paying very reasonable bid amount ?what is that ?

Thanks,

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Apexwords
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

>> AdWord ask me high bid amount <<

Please don't take that note for a request from Google. It's much rather information regarding what you *may* do in case you stick to showing on 1st page. Back in 2009 we did some advertisment for a market leader travel agency in the UK. In the initial phase we payed the hell of a lot of money for top positions till we realized that we made much more profit by lower positions or even by the second page. The explanation was that quite a lot of users clicked on the top positions just for fun, without a genuine interest. 

Although your ad is showing - Messages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear friends,

My name is Nizamuddin Shah and I am raising funds on behalf of the organization (NGO) “ Council for Anti Poverty Action and Rural Volunteers” Urup Litan Makhong,Imphal East,Manipur (India) which is working towards Education through Rehabilitation of 20 vulnerable children . We are at present taking care of 20 poorest single girl children aged 8 to 15 years old and need Rs.6,00,000/- (Rupees six lakes) amount to send them to school, the children cannot go to school, they have lost their rights to education and cannot get learning opportunity in schools due to unable to bear the monthly tuition fee of the school and purchase of Uniform, books,transportation and other academic materials. So, would humble request to help and to support education for helpless and vulnerable children.

Kindly support our cause by donating and sharing our fundraiser.

We are grateful for your help!

Please Campaignlinked to: https://www.impactguru.com/fundraiser/help-20-poorest-single-girl-children-aged-8-to-15-years-old