AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Aiming to improve my bounce rate and conversion, as quickly as possible to capitalise in January

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My website URL is http:/www.oxfordshirepersonaltraining.com.

im aiming to reduce my bounce rate and improve conversions from my adwords a campaigns in January.

i have 4 separate ccampaigns I wondering if I should have unique landing pages where you could purchase & contact us, all from the same page.

any other ideas would be much appreciated?

nick

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Aiming to improve my bounce rate and conversion, as quickly as possible to capitalise in January

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there,

I'd say if you can make your landing pages as relevant as possible to your 4 campaigns (and groups within campaigns), that's the best solution. Your pages at the moment aren't bad though, they have plenty of calls to actions and contact details. If you maybe give more detail on what your campaign themes are and what landing pages they currently go to, we could see if there's room to improve?

Hope to help.

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Re: Aiming to improve my bounce rate and conversion, as quickly as possible to capitalise in January

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Nickyeagle,

As quoted by Jack; your landing page is good enough to get you best results. I would like to suggest a few optimization tips:

• Check "Search Term Report" to ensure that your traffic is triggered by right keywords.
  • If you find any irrelevant keywords add them to negative keywords list. Average time on page is higher if you get relevant visitors to your site.
  • Be sure to use the correct keyword match type(broad match dosen't work every time).
  • If you are using search campaigns make sure maximum information like price & location of the service is clearly visible.

All the best for your business in January.

Cheers!
SaiChand T

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Nick, and welcome to the forum.

Further to the replies you've already received, can I ask about your Keywords?  A high bounce rate (what is it, typically, by the way?) could be caused by poor relevance - in other words your Ads are being shown, and clicked, by people who aren't looking for what you do.  It could also be caused by poor Location targeting.  Although people will travel to attend a fitness session, they won't travel far.  What Location Targeting settings are you using?  What does Analytics say about the locations of your clicks?

Poor conversions could also be from your Keywords or your Ads rather than structure or your site.  It's important to use Keywords and Ads that attract people who are looking to book online.  If your Ads are being shown and clicked by people who are just looking for a gym then you won't (probably) get them to sign up online.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits