AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

After how many conversions the CPA bidding will be enabled?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello All,

Hope all are good!!

How many conversions has to happened with in 30 days to do a CPA bidding.

I know it has to be 15 conversions in 30 days and it has happened for my campaign but the CPA bidding is not enabled for me. I want to know whats the reason for it.

Looking for your answers.

Regards,

Binesh.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
January 2016

Re: After how many conversions the CPA bidding will be enabled?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Binesh C,

The ad group or campaign must have received at least 15 conversions in the last 30 days. However, it better to get more conversions than this required number before using CPA bidding. The more conversion data you have, the better it can be optimized when on CPA. 

If you already have over 15 conversions, may be it's not been 30 days for them yet. You should give it some time. There's no other way to force enable CPA bidding. When the system thinks it has enough conversion data, you will see a notification for CPA eligibility. 

Read more here 

All the best. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
January 2016

Re: After how many conversions the CPA bidding will be enabled?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Binesh C,

The ad group or campaign must have received at least 15 conversions in the last 30 days. However, it better to get more conversions than this required number before using CPA bidding. The more conversion data you have, the better it can be optimized when on CPA. 

If you already have over 15 conversions, may be it's not been 30 days for them yet. You should give it some time. There's no other way to force enable CPA bidding. When the system thinks it has enough conversion data, you will see a notification for CPA eligibility. 

Read more here 

All the best. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.