2.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords campain

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm running an adwords campain for a head lice removal salon.

Can anyone give any sugestions how to make an effective on this field, and how to pick the location where to run. by radius or by the name of the towns?

Thanks

Re: Adwords campain

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Eduard T ! Welcome to the Community !

From the described problem you have only 1 salon, in 1 city. If you want visitors from 1 town, just use that town name if it is available in the location list ( not all countries have all towns) . If you want visitors from more regions, especially if you have a niche business and your salon is the only choice on a large area, you can use radius since it will attract visitors from outside the town.

What country and town are you targeting ?

Re: Adwords campain

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Maybe you can target other products and brands which your prospective customers might be searching for. They might not be searching for such service (you offering) but may be for head lice removal products, hair products, or keywords like "itching in scalp".

Also it depends on the exclusiveness of your service. If you are offering a service which might not be available in other cities then you can target those areas also.

Choosing between location by radius or town demands attention from other members of the forum. Sometimes when you pull geographic reports then you find quite a number of clicks for location category "unspecified". Though this location is in your targeted area only but the adwords doesn't know the exact location. I am not sure if you choose a town for targeting then adwords will display your ad for a category "unspecified" or not ?

It might be possible that person is from location targeted but adwords is not able to find its location.

Other members shed some light on this...

Thanks