AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords ad campaigns and ads created

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have created ads selecting mobile,from then traffic to my website decreased by 95% users daily.I don't no why it was happened.Traffic to my website decreased when changing from legacy to enhanced.please suggest me what to do get traffic to my website as usual

Re: Adwords ad campaigns and ads created

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Swamy N,

If you just upgraded your campaign and you're seeing a drop in clicks, I'd recommend looking at a few things:

(1) See how the traffic distribution now compares to what it was before you upgraded and then potentially adjust your bid adjustments accordingly. So if you were getting a lot of website traffic from mobile before you upgraded and you're not getting as much now, you might want to increase your mobile bid adjustment.

(2) You might also want to give a look to the other targeting settings you're using to expand your reach. Maybe you can expand the window during the day when you're showing ads? Maybe you can expand the geographical area that you're targeting?

(3) Give a nod to your keywords and ads. Even though these wouldn't have been affected by the upgrade, one strategy for getting more traffic is expanding your keyword list and making your ad text more specific and relevant to those keywords.

Hope that helps!