3.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords accepted websites for in ad reviews

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I was planning to add user reviews to the search ad campaign for one of my clients. Can someone tell me reviews from which types of websites are accepted by Adwords?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords accepted websites for in ad reviews

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
If you want to add Business review for you clients. Business reviews should be focused on your business as a whole and from reputable third-party sources.

Make sure your review follows the rules

1 - Using individual personal reviews.
2 - Repeating your business name in the review text
3 - Using a review that’s over a year old
4 - Not taking the review directly from the original source
5 - Changing the review from original (e.g. adding exclamation marks).

Requirements:

The Source name must match the Source URL domain name. For example, a review from “Best Reviews Magazine” must link to a page on that magazine’s website (such as “www.BestReviewsMagazine.com”).
The character count for your source name and review text are calculated together and can’t exceed a combined 67 characters, so take that into account as you choose how to format and phrase the Source and review text.

For More information visit - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3236114?hl=en

Hope this will be help.

Thanks

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Reviews are available in the following languages: EN/GB/AU, DE, FR, ES/419, JP, PT/BR, IT, and NL
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

That helps a lot. But what i actually want is some example websites can be used for this purpose. I tried trustpilot.com but they are asking for money to list the reviews that can be used for adwords purposes. Is there any free websites that can be used, i am mainly looking for clients including FMCGs and educational institutions.