AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Scheduling

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone, 

I am new in this agency and I will be leading the Adwords strategy but we have different clients in different countries, meaning different time zones. I am noticing that my budget is gone really early in the morning and I am sure that is due to the time zones (I am based in UK but I have clients in India and Australia) If I want to schedule the times for my ads to be live; does Adwords understand that the campaign targeting Australia will be live at 3 pm AU and the one targeting India will be live at 8 am IN? The settings are already by location. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lya R
July 2016

Re: Adwords Scheduling

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

hi Lya,

I would like to put some light here.

If the clients are different they must be having separate adwords accounts, with corresponding country's time zones and separate billings.
So, how can the budget get consumed early if the billing is separate. The budget will be used according to the time zones of those countries only. Else depend on the ads delivery settings of the campaigns.

Else, if you are using consolidated billing through your Adwords manager account, then also the budget will be used independently for all the accounts.
Though there will be a separate consolidated invoice per currency for all those accounts. In case, if few of the accounts have same currency then there will be only 1 consolidated invoice for all those accounts with the same currency.

This issue related to early budget consumed, arises only when you have different countries targeting campaigns within the same account where you can use ad scheduling separately for different campaigns.

So, if you are using a single adwords account to manage all the clients, then i recommend you to use separate accounts for more flexibility and control to further optimise the accounts.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
HI
If your client account settings are set for their respective local time zones you can schedule their campaigns according to their local time zones.
Also you can go through this help article https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404248?hl=en to understand ways you can adjust the budget pacing of your campaigns.
Hope this helps
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lya R
July 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

hi Lya,

I would like to put some light here.

If the clients are different they must be having separate adwords accounts, with corresponding country's time zones and separate billings.
So, how can the budget get consumed early if the billing is separate. The budget will be used according to the time zones of those countries only. Else depend on the ads delivery settings of the campaigns.

Else, if you are using consolidated billing through your Adwords manager account, then also the budget will be used independently for all the accounts.
Though there will be a separate consolidated invoice per currency for all those accounts. In case, if few of the accounts have same currency then there will be only 1 consolidated invoice for all those accounts with the same currency.

This issue related to early budget consumed, arises only when you have different countries targeting campaigns within the same account where you can use ad scheduling separately for different campaigns.

So, if you are using a single adwords account to manage all the clients, then i recommend you to use separate accounts for more flexibility and control to further optimise the accounts.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’