AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Mobile Campaign- Showing More Bounce Rate?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I have set up mobile campaign for one of my clients.There is no mobile version of the website so has chosen the Website URL option.Now it is showing up clicks on the Ads( i have created Text, WAP and Image Ads for mobile campaign) but no clciks for keywords. Moreoever the bounce rate has also increased a lot.

What can i do it optimize to reduce bounce rate and get good results.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Mobile Campaign- Showing More Bounce Rate?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Targeting mobile users without a mobile friendly website is bound to increase the Bounce Rate of your campaign especially when you are specifically targeting that user segment.

In my opinion, you should first think about creating a mobile user friendly website and then target those audiences otherwise there would be least chances of Bounce Rate going down. That's because your regular website is meant for users targeting desktops, laptops, but users who are using their mobiles to reach your website would not experience the best because of mobile limitations.

Only option I could think for you currently would be using Mobile WAP ads where you tend to include the business name and business phone number (no linking to mobile webpage). Creating those type of ads would atleast keep you going and letting users call you directly without reaching any website.

I would encourage you to read this reference on mobile site building:- http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549057?hl=en&

Hope that helps!

Pankaj