2.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Expertise Needed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am a freelancer attempting to use Adwords with Amazon Affiliate Program to realize commissions. I cannot record 1 conversion after spending a small fortune on ads. My conversion tracking is verified and I cannot identify the problem preventing me from finding conversions. I also tested all targeting options, everything.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Expertise Needed

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Hassan,

I am sorry you did not ask it here before you started spending money. Actually I would not advise you to combine AdWords and Amazon for compatibility reasons. As far as I know paid AdWords traffic is not supported by Amazon's own policies since 4-5 years ago which means that your commissions generated via AdWords will not be paid to you by Amazon. Look for "Prohibited Paid Search Placement" in their Associates Program Operating Agreement .

Please also refer to this:

*** How can I use amazon.com as landing page ***
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Advanced-Features/How-can-I-use-amazon-com-as-landing-page...

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Lakatos,

Here's my landing page http://goo.gl/wQwC6C

Thank you,
Hassan

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Great. However, it will not resolve the issue.

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My landing page is not Amazon.com it is my own website. Have you checked the link, sir?

I pull products through Amazon API Tool and install them on Woocommerce as an affiliate/external product. Perfectly Compliant with Amazon Policies Smiley Happy

Cheers,
Hassan

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hassan,

>>>... "I am a freelancer attempting to use Adwords with Amazon Affiliate Program to realize commissions." ...<<<

That was your AdWords related query, wasn't it?

Amazon API & Woocommerce are off topic in this community, and so is whether or not their policies comply with each other.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
True, my query is related to Adwords as follows: I created display campaigns, this is my landing page http://goo.gl/wQwC6C. Targeting US, UK, CA, US OUTLYING ISLANDS

I tested all sorts of targeting methods, here's an example of an adgroup:
Display keywords (Example: [baby nasal congestion] & [baby nose blocked] for adgroup: *Nasal Aspirator*)
Website Placements: using display ad planner to find placements related to [baby nasal congestion] & [baby nose blocked]

Then the ads run and receive good clicks but no conversions. I am 100% sure that the conversion tracking is setup correctly. I can't find the problem.

Thanks again and sorry if I did not explain my situation thoroughly from the beginning.

Hassan

Badged Google Partner
# 8
Badged Google Partner
Lets assume that you do comply with policies, and your conversion tracking is setup correctly. Have you gotten any sales from any other traffic sources?
Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Other traffic sources: SEO, Social ...etc.

No. I did not attempt it, that is not my goal. What is your point, Tom?

Hassan

Badged Google Partner
# 10
Badged Google Partner
If your site does not generate revenue, then increasing traffic to the site is not going to solve that problem. You have to have some sales before you can expect your advertising to increase sales.

I didn't see any GA code in the page source info... Did I overlook it, do you have analytics installed on site? If so, then where are the sales, of which products actually coming from?
Tom