2.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Conversion Data & Analytics Implementation with Netsuite Shopping Cart

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does anyone know how I can correctly set up my Analytics and Adwords accounts with a Netsuite shopping cart? My revenue is not reporting correctly regarding which campaign/ad group/keyword the conversion came from. PLEASE HELP!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Conversion Data & Analytics Implementation with Netsuite Shopping Cart

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Alyssa_Aaxeon,

Thanks for posting in the AdWords Community!

I'm sorry to say that at this time we don't have specific support for how to set up AdWords Conversion Tracking or Analytics Ecommerce Tracking with NetSuite.

I did want to pass along a few resources which may be of benefit to you, though. There wasn't any specification for where you're looking to get the revenue number (and often times people mean different things when they say revenue), so I included resources on both AdWords Conversion Tracking and Analytics Ecommerce tracking. 

AdWords Conversion Tracking

- Setting up conversion tracking: this is a great article that will walk you through the set up process 

- Checking your code in conversion tracking: once you have your conversion tracking code set up, you can use this article to make sure that everything reports correctly

Google Analytics Ecommerce Tracking

- Setting up ecommerce tracking: this article will walk you through how to enable ecommerce reporting and how to set up the code (note that this code is in addition to your regular Google Analytics tracking code that goes on every page of your site!)

- Common issues with ecommerce data: this article covers frequently asked questions about ecommerce tracking and its data, and may help provide clarity for your situation!

I hope this helps, and best of luck!

- Tiffany

Adwords Conversion Data & Analytics Implementation with Netsuite Shopping Cart

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Alyssa,

My clients have same issue with NetSuite, I will sugest to move to another platform. But the best way to check everything is:

1. use google tag manager to trigger all elements

2. using ecommerce tracking for revenue.

3. Smart goals in GA - might be helphul 

Even right now we still have issue with adwords tracking all conversions value is $1