2.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Adwords Coach

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am a small business that has been using adwords for some years.  However, I never feel I have used it to it's potential.  I was wondering if there was such a person that you could hire for telephone coaching on how to improve my strategy.  Of course, My main focuss would be improving ROI

I am located in costa Rica, but have skype access. 

I was wondering if people had luck with this.  Cheers, Colin

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Adwords Coach

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Colin,

I don't think members are going to be able to offer their services at the risk of being self promotional. If posts like these were allowed to exist then the community would quickly turn into a marketplace of online marketing services.

I would recommend checking out different freelance sites however as there are plenty of service providers to accommodate what you are looking for.

Regards,

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Colin,

Completely Agree with above thoughts.

I would suggest follow this community on regular basis, ask problems you are facing with your adwrods accounts, give your adwords account a try once again with the best practices shared here by Google Adwords members. 

Just a Thought!

Thanks,

Neha Gupta

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Colinsito,

I agree with previous answers but in addition, I can recommend using Google dedicated support:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Thanks,

Marek

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

Maybe there are Google advertising professionals in Costa Rica??  Try:

http://adwords.google.com/professionals/search/