AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Adword clicks don't appear in Analytics, nor in my other tracking.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello guys, I've just started working on an Adwords campaign for a client. I'm getting a lot of clicks with zero conversion. I'm using analytics, as well as another program to test the sites UX, but I'm not getting information in regards to the adwords page visitors, not even visitors clicks from adwords. 

I don't understand what's going on with the campaign at the moment. I've set up the keywords to be relevant, as with the google search ad. I've optimised the page so it loads quick while having a simple, informative, and easy to navigate page.

Have you guys got any idea what's going on?

Thank you!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author cloud c
June

Adword clicks don't appear in Analytics, nor in my other tracking.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The first thing I would check is to make sure that you have linked the AdWords account with your Google Analytics (Since you are managing multiple accounts, I assume, be careful to link the right analytics property with the right AdWords account).

You can find out how to link them here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1033961?hl=en

If you have linked them, then you can go to Acquisition --> AdWords --> Campaigns and enjoy all the data you want.