1.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Advice for a better Adwords results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey my experts, i am working nowadays on google adwords Campaigns and need some advices to improve my job, as I have lost some money during 2013 actually. So please advise me about:

1- How many Ads I should add per Ad group, as i did read before that the best way is to add only 1 Ad in each Ad group, but others told me that i should add more Ads in one Ad group.

2- How many Ads Groups I should add per Campaign to get the best performance of traffic for my ads groups?

3- Can I use 2 techniques in writing my keywords at the same ad group, like using the 2 methods of Broad match keyword and Broad match modifier keyword in the same ad group, or I should follow one technique only in writing the keywords in each ad group?
Sample of Board match keyword: Egypt tour
Sample of Broad match modifier keyword: +Egypt +tour

4- What about the Ad groups that Google recommend to me while creating a new Campaign, shall i accept it or what shall i do, and what is its effect side?

Many thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Need advice for a better Adwords result

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Please refrain from opening multiple discussions on the same topic;

Your question was answered in the following discussion; Please ask any follow-up question in that discussion;

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Improve-results/Need-advice-for-a-better-performance-of-the-...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Need advice for a better Adwords result

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey my experts, i am working nowadays on google adwords Campaigns and need some advices to improve my job, as I have lost some money during 2013 actually. So please advise me about:

1- How many Ads I should add per Ad group, as i did read before that the best way is to add only 1 Ad in each Ad group, but others told me that i should add more Ads in one Ad group.

2- How many Ads Groups I should add per Campaign to get the best performance of traffic for my ads groups?

3- Can I use 2 techniques in writing my keywords at the same ad group, like using the 2 methods of Broad match keyword and Broad match modifier keyword in the same ad group, or I should follow one technique only in writing the keywords in each ad group?
Sample of Board match keyword: Egypt tour
Sample of Broad match modifier keyword: +Egypt +tour

4- What about the Ad groups that Google recommend to me while creating a new Campaign, shall i accept it or what shall i do, and what is its effect side?

Many thanks in advance.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Need advice for a better Adwords result

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Please refrain from opening multiple discussions on the same topic;

Your question was answered in the following discussion; Please ask any follow-up question in that discussion;

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Improve-results/Need-advice-for-a-better-performance-of-the-...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’