5.4K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Advanced Training

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can anyone recommend advanced google adword video tutorials other than lynda.com. Lynda.com is great but just for beginners.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Advanced Training

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jim,

I'd recommend the learning center for AdWords professionals. 

Check out the videos and tutorials in the advanced sections here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/certification/#topic=2792638

This is an incredibly valuable resource and it's improved immensely over the past few years. It's how I learned a lot of what I know.

Then there's the webinars, this is where it gets really hardcore. There's a board mix from beginners to advanced, but the odd time there's an advanced one that really blows my mind. (Check out the AdWords Automation and scripting webinar for example).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lRNTKpt-bU

Seminars for Success

Learn Google AdWords in these instructional day-long seminars, taking place in cities near you. Delivered by industry professionals that have met the qualifications of the Google AdWords team, these courses will improve your online marketing and help you get the most out of Google AdWords. There are four levels of courses available find one that suits your needs.

Register for these seminars. Also offered: Analytics Seminars for Success and Website Optimizer Seminar for Success.

Videos and Webinars

Check out the latest Google AdWords videos on the YouTube Google AdWords channel.

• Learn how to create your first AdWords campaign.
  • The Optimizing AdWords playlist helps you leverage the power of Analytics for optimizing keywords, improving location and placement targeting, increase ROI and more!
  • Learn more about AdWords by going to AgencyLand to sign up for Webinars.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jim,

I'd recommend the learning center for AdWords professionals. 

Check out the videos and tutorials in the advanced sections here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/certification/#topic=2792638

This is an incredibly valuable resource and it's improved immensely over the past few years. It's how I learned a lot of what I know.

Then there's the webinars, this is where it gets really hardcore. There's a board mix from beginners to advanced, but the odd time there's an advanced one that really blows my mind. (Check out the AdWords Automation and scripting webinar for example).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lRNTKpt-bU

Seminars for Success

Learn Google AdWords in these instructional day-long seminars, taking place in cities near you. Delivered by industry professionals that have met the qualifications of the Google AdWords team, these courses will improve your online marketing and help you get the most out of Google AdWords. There are four levels of courses available find one that suits your needs.

Register for these seminars. Also offered: Analytics Seminars for Success and Website Optimizer Seminar for Success.

Videos and Webinars

Check out the latest Google AdWords videos on the YouTube Google AdWords channel.

• Learn how to create your first AdWords campaign.
  • The Optimizing AdWords playlist helps you leverage the power of Analytics for optimizing keywords, improving location and placement targeting, increase ROI and more!
  • Learn more about AdWords by going to AgencyLand to sign up for Webinars.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Ohh.. this is a nice list of recommended reading...
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’