AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Advanced Question: How to filter AdWords Labels in Analytics Custom Reporting?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

My adwords and Analytics accounts are synced.

On Analytics I want to create a new Flat Table custom report where Dimensions are (1) Source/Medium=Google/cpc and (2) Campaign Label, Ad Group Label, Keyword Label or Ad Content Label={Defined Label}

{Defined Label} will be used in each Tab in teh Custom Report to display the following

{Defined Label} then Unique Visitors, Goal Value, etc.

Also "Event Label" in analytics is not the same.

How can I apply view AdWords labels in Analytics?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Advanced Question: How to filter AdWords Labels in Analytics Custom Reporting?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Are you referring to the new AdWords Labels feature or manually labeling campaigns/adgroups with a custom label for identification and creating custom google analytics reports based on that info?

I am not sure that the label feature in adwords passes anything onto GA...

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Re: Advanced Question: How to filter AdWords Labels in Analytics Custom Reporting?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Kim,

I have Keyword Labels, Ad Labels, Adgroup Labels and Campaign Labels in AdWords. I would like to view those labels in Analytics. Is that function not supported yet?

I'm still getting used to the new Analytics UI. I have Custom Varables, User Custom Varable, and Multiple Profiles with seperate filters, etc that I can apply to custom reporting, but had no luck tring to create a custom report based on Labels on AdWords. I can also pull other Adwords information into it.

I suppose it's not integrated into analytics yet? Smiley Sad

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I dont think that is available in Google Analytics.  You likely need to create your own labels through custom parameters to manually label.

Maybe someone else has a better suggestion???

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'