AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Advanced Question: How to filter AdWords Labels in Analytics Custom Reporting?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

My adwords and Analytics accounts are synced.

On Analytics I want to create a new Flat Table custom report where Dimensions are (1) Source/Medium=Google/cpc and (2) Campaign Label, Ad Group Label, Keyword Label or Ad Content Label={Defined Label}

{Defined Label} will be used in each Tab in teh Custom Report to display the following

{Defined Label} then Unique Visitors, Goal Value, etc.

Also "Event Label" in analytics is not the same.

How can I apply view AdWords labels in Analytics?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Advanced Question: How to filter AdWords Labels in Analytics Custom Reporting?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Are you referring to the new AdWords Labels feature or manually labeling campaigns/adgroups with a custom label for identification and creating custom google analytics reports based on that info?

I am not sure that the label feature in adwords passes anything onto GA...

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Re: Advanced Question: How to filter AdWords Labels in Analytics Custom Reporting?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Kim,

I have Keyword Labels, Ad Labels, Adgroup Labels and Campaign Labels in AdWords. I would like to view those labels in Analytics. Is that function not supported yet?

I'm still getting used to the new Analytics UI. I have Custom Varables, User Custom Varable, and Multiple Profiles with seperate filters, etc that I can apply to custom reporting, but had no luck tring to create a custom report based on Labels on AdWords. I can also pull other Adwords information into it.

I suppose it's not integrated into analytics yet? Smiley Sad

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I dont think that is available in Google Analytics.  You likely need to create your own labels through custom parameters to manually label.

Maybe someone else has a better suggestion???

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'