AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Adv. copy and goal

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

I believe that I have made very simple and to the point Adv. copy and goal is that visitor should visit contact page but the analytics is showing that after landing on home page I am loosing 61% of the paid (Adwords) traffic itself and after further browsing only total of 12.5 % is coming to contact us page.

Is my Adv. misleading or my website content is not up to the mark?

Attestation from India

For reliability, good service &

best price in 10 working days only

www.asiaattestation.com

Please help, my 81.5 % expenditure is going waste.

Warm regards,    

Luth-fi

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author luthfe
September 2015

Re: Adv. copy and goal

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Luth-fi,

My first point of suggestion would be that no business generate revenue until you invest in it. So consider Adwords like a similar business model, where initially the advertiser has to invest. Give it sometime and then see if it is worth investing here or not.

Since you asked; talking about the the ad copy which you have included here, I believe it is missing good call to action. Hence in my opinion, try working on good enticing ad copy with strong call to action, which makes sense with respect to your line of business. You can read this article with tips on ad copy for more details.

As per the numbers you have described in your post, it looks like bounce rate is pretty high. You should try and identify the high bounce rate pages of your website and work upon the content section in order to retain the online user, so that you get a customer in future for your business. Go through this excellent reference for details.

I hope that helps somewhere!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author luthfe
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Luth-fi,

My first point of suggestion would be that no business generate revenue until you invest in it. So consider Adwords like a similar business model, where initially the advertiser has to invest. Give it sometime and then see if it is worth investing here or not.

Since you asked; talking about the the ad copy which you have included here, I believe it is missing good call to action. Hence in my opinion, try working on good enticing ad copy with strong call to action, which makes sense with respect to your line of business. You can read this article with tips on ad copy for more details.

As per the numbers you have described in your post, it looks like bounce rate is pretty high. You should try and identify the high bounce rate pages of your website and work upon the content section in order to retain the online user, so that you get a customer in future for your business. Go through this excellent reference for details.

I hope that helps somewhere!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear Pankaj Sir,

Appreciate your answer, will work on your advice and try to improve pecentage of goal reached.

Warm regards,    

Luth-fi

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
My pleasure Luth-fi Smiley Happy