AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Adsenseformobileapps

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello guys!

If I create an account exclusion for adsenseformobileapps.com and I have to create a campaign to promote a app, am I will be able to do it so (with adsenseformobileapps.com excluded in library account level)? 

Thanks

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Re: Adsenseformobileapps

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@João M, first, I would like to tell you that apps engagement campaigns run on Mobile apps. And If you exclude the "adsenseformobileapps.com" placement from the campaign. Your Ads will NOT SERVE.

As excluding the placement "adsenseformobileapps.com" from campaign, AdWords stop showing up your ads on ALL Mobile apps.

So, you should not exclude the placement "adsenseformobileapps.com" from the campaign.

Plsgo through the below article for more info: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722057?hl=en

Apps.PNG

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Adsenseformobileapps

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @João M,

Placement exclusions may be added to Shared Library, however, I would not call them account level exclusions. Placement exclusions like any other items in your Shared Library will only impact campaigns that you select for that specific library item. (You need to take action to that end, the items will not automatically impact all the campaigns in your account.)

Best,

Lakatos

Adsenseformobileapps

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

If you exclude "adsenseformobileapps.com" from apps download campaign. It means you are excluding the mobile apps placement. Your ads will not serve on the mobile apps.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Adsenseformobileapps

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@Rakesh Kumar

but imagine I set up a campaign for a promote download app or for engagement with apps. It will interfeer with the campaign, correct? So it it best practice to exclude adsenseformobielapps.com in campaing level and not account. Correct me if I am wrong, please.

thanks!

Adsenseformobileapps

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

yes, you are correct @João M! Exclude at campaign level and not at account level.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Re: Adsenseformobileapps

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@João M, first, I would like to tell you that apps engagement campaigns run on Mobile apps. And If you exclude the "adsenseformobileapps.com" placement from the campaign. Your Ads will NOT SERVE.

As excluding the placement "adsenseformobileapps.com" from campaign, AdWords stop showing up your ads on ALL Mobile apps.

So, you should not exclude the placement "adsenseformobileapps.com" from the campaign.

Plsgo through the below article for more info: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722057?hl=en

Apps.PNG