AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Ads scheduling for 2nd and 4th of the day of the month.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi everyone, I will launch new campaign by next 2 or 3 days. But I confues regarding to ads schedule setting due to my client will need to show campaign according to weekday time and also Sat of 2nd & 4th of the month. So I would have a question that how can I scheduling the time for display my ads every 2nd and 4th of the month without manually schedule every 2 week. Is that possible to have an automate script for that. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads scheduling for 2nd and 4th of the day of the month.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Apiwat,

It can be done within adwords account with the help of automated rule.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks for answer Archit, But I would like to know how can we make an automate rule for during weekday and also paused the ads for 2Nd & 4th of the day of the month without write a script ?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Select the campaigns using check box which you want to automatically enable/pause from the adwords dashboard.
Click automate tab>> pause campaigns when..>> create rules as shown in the screenshot(if you want to pause on Saturday). For only Sunday, select Sunday keeping everything same and then save.

pause campaign at weekend.jpg

Now to re-enable the same campaigns, select the same campaigns again and use the rule: enable campaign when..

Keeping everything same, change the day as Monday and save this rule also.

enable campaign on weekdays.jpg

This was the rule to automate for weekdays.

Now, create 2 set of rules on monthly bases(one is for 2nd and other is for 4th) as shown in screenshot.

pause campaign on date.jpg

Create another rule: "Enable campaigns when.." to re-enable the campaigns on 3rd of the month. Keeping everything same just change the day as 3.

Similarly create a set of rules for pausing on 4th and re-enabling on 5th, the same way as done for 2nd of the month.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks a lot.

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
You welcome.
Hope you can apply the rules now, feel free to post again in case you face any issue.

Regards

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Regarding to setting by monthly base, I would say it might be misunderstood due to my client will have a call center service every 2ND and 4TH of the week of the month, Sorry I might type in the wrong way.

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star
Still I am unable to get the actual automated rule regarding 2nd and 4th.
2nd and 4th day/date is only associated with month.

Do you mean 2nd & 4th Saturday every month?

Regards

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
right, 2nd and 4th of the week of the month.

Rising Star
# 10
Rising Star
This does not seems to be possible with automated rule as the day keep changing every month for a particular date and vice-versa.

Regards