Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Ads not showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Friends,

I have my client adwords account which i'm handling. I have created 10 campaign and 9 campaigns are running well. In one campaign, my ads are not showing, my quality is above 5, i'm spending good amount on it, landing page is quality is good even then my ads are not showing or if showing, ads position is 8, 9, 10 and so on. I don't understand what's going wrong.

So, please give your suggestion, what should i do?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads not showing

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi yugam,

As you explained that everything is fine with your campaign but I think avg position of your keywords and ads are 8, 9, and 10 so you need to raise the bid to get good position. to check the first page bid estimation you can click on keywords tab of the campaign which is not performing and then go to Columns>>Customize columns>>Attributes>>Est. top page bid. I think it will help you. In any case your campaign still not getting any impression then you can drop an email to Google adwords support team then will definitely sort out your issue.

Thanks

Anchal

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Yugam,

In Adwords Ad position is considered by Ad Rank. Ad Rank depends on bid and Quality Score. As you have mentioned your ads positions are low so you need to increase your bid, or you can focus on improving more on your Quality Score. To know how much bid you need you can check it in "first page bid estimate" column.

Know more how to add first page bid estimate column here - http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2472742&from=150588&rd=1

I hope when your ad position will improve you will start to get proper clicks.

Thanks
Brijesh

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Brijesh & Anchal,

As I told you that my bids are high for that particular campaign. Even then my ads are not showing in google.co.uk.

Brijesh as you said that I have to increase QS. But I have one question: Every time when a user searches for something QS calculated then how to improve QS.

Thanks for helping me.

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hello Yugam, 

You may also want to try using the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool to find out more about why your ads might not be showing. This link has some more information on how to find this tool in your account and how to use it. 

A.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Yugam,

Quality Score is very important factor when it comes to adwords and ad position. Ad position calculated each time your ad is eligible to appear, so ad position can fluctuate each time it will triggered but if you will have better Quality Score then you can still have a higher position than your competitor even if your competitor bids more than you.

You can have very specific ad groups, choose keywords very close to your niche, mention keywords in your ad, have landing pages for specific adgroups, place keywords on landing page etc to improve your QS.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Brijesh

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Yugam,

I think what might help you in figuring out the problem is Keyword Diagnosis tool.

Here is a post https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Improve-results-optimize-ROI-CTR/Sudden-Dip-in-Performance-o...

from a previous discussion on the same line. You would get to know how to use the keyword diagnosis tool and how to interpret results.

Hope this helps.

- Neeti Ghildiyal
@NeetiGhildiyal | SMG Convonix | Join Us - Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn