2.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Ads disabled on mobile and results not visible under placement

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't wanted our ads to be displayed on mobile apps, it generates lot of fake clicks. I made the following changes.

Campaign placement exclusions - adsenseformobileapps.com
Site category options  - Social networks, In-game, GMob mobile app non-interstitial

I can see that we have got some good number of clicks but I can not see the results under Display Network -> Placement tab. This tab shows the total clicks and impressions but on which website the ad was published that is not visible. How can I pull this data from adwords?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads disabled on mobile and results not visible under placement

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi,

You can go to dimension- automatic placements to check this list. Below screen shot will help you.

Capture.JPG

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There is nothing in Dimensions -> Automatic placements section. Today so far I have got 107 clicks but I can't see on which website the ads are published.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
400+ clicks but still not able to view the report in Display Network -> Placement tab and Dimensions -> Automatic placements section

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner
James
Try changing your DATE range, the system take 24-48 to update. Then follow the same Dimensions -> Automatic placements section. ( don't go to Display Network tab - Just the Dimensions tab -> the Automatic placements section

Let me know if that pulls anything up for you

Eric G