AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Ads disabled on mobile and results not visible under placement

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't wanted our ads to be displayed on mobile apps, it generates lot of fake clicks. I made the following changes.

Campaign placement exclusions - adsenseformobileapps.com
Site category options  - Social networks, In-game, GMob mobile app non-interstitial

I can see that we have got some good number of clicks but I can not see the results under Display Network -> Placement tab. This tab shows the total clicks and impressions but on which website the ad was published that is not visible. How can I pull this data from adwords?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads disabled on mobile and results not visible under placement

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi,

You can go to dimension- automatic placements to check this list. Below screen shot will help you.

Capture.JPG

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
There is nothing in Dimensions -> Automatic placements section. Today so far I have got 107 clicks but I can't see on which website the ads are published.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
400+ clicks but still not able to view the report in Display Network -> Placement tab and Dimensions -> Automatic placements section

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner
James
Try changing your DATE range, the system take 24-48 to update. Then follow the same Dimensions -> Automatic placements section. ( don't go to Display Network tab - Just the Dimensions tab -> the Automatic placements section

Let me know if that pulls anything up for you

Eric G