AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Ads appearance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

sometime i type a keyword then the search result show me my ad.

but i try to do it again it doesnt give me the same result.

any clarification pleas...

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Ads appearance

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ahmedjunaidi,

@Ahmedjunaidi wrote:

Did you mean to say that you are not seeing your ads or you can see the ad but not the one you wanted to be displayed?
It's better if you can elaborate on this.

On the other hand, I assume you are saying that your ads are not shown everytime you search for it.

Based on this fact, I would first caution you not to make live searches of your ad, but rather use Ad Preview Tool to see if your ad is shown or not. Reason being that doing live searches will alter your impressions, CTR etc...

Another reason of ad not showing could be due to budget issues. Don't expect your ad to be delivered everytime someone searches for it. Delivery of the ad is distributed depending upon your budget for the whole day.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Ads appearance

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ahmedjunaidi,

@Ahmedjunaidi wrote:

Did you mean to say that you are not seeing your ads or you can see the ad but not the one you wanted to be displayed?
It's better if you can elaborate on this.

On the other hand, I assume you are saying that your ads are not shown everytime you search for it.

Based on this fact, I would first caution you not to make live searches of your ad, but rather use Ad Preview Tool to see if your ad is shown or not. Reason being that doing live searches will alter your impressions, CTR etc...

Another reason of ad not showing could be due to budget issues. Don't expect your ad to be delivered everytime someone searches for it. Delivery of the ad is distributed depending upon your budget for the whole day.

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj