5.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Ads Visibility Issue in Search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If we are searching our ads with our kws from the same ip address means, the ads are getting disappeared.. Why this is happening..? The Ads position also getting changed frequently. For an example, the ad is coming in first page while our first search, than it is going to second page & third page while searching frequently.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Ads Visibility Issue in Search

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Satheesh,

Thanks for posting! When you continually search for your ad but don't click, overtime the AdWords system begins to think that you don't find the ads relevant - and as a result will stop showing you your ad. In addition to this, it can have a negative impact on your statistics (as it will drive up your impressions). I'd recommend using the Ad Preview Tool instead. To use the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool, click the tool under the "Tools and Analysis" menu at the top of your AdWords account.

The fact that your ad position changes is normal because it's a different auction every time you search, and therefore the environment will never be the same. Here's a video about the ad auction: http://goo.gl/nfGYfV. I hope you find it helpful! 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Ads Visibility Issue in Search

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Satheesh,

This is a very good question and is frequently asked by many AdWords users.

The simple answer is that Google wants to deliver relevant results to users searches and when you are repeatedly searching for your own ad and not clicking on it, Google will start to deem the ad as irrelevant and show it less and in different (lower) positions.

If you log in to your AdWords account, you can use the Ad Preview tool to see exactly where your ads are appearing when other users search for your keywords.

I recently wrote a blog covering this topic as it was a common question cropping up http://www.rocketmill.co.uk/ad-preview-tool. This should give you a better understanding and shows exactly how to use the Ad Preview Tool.

I hope that answers your question Smiley Happy

Kate
Group Head of Bid Media | RocketMill