AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Ads Approved Limited - Client not complying

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello fellow professionals!

I'm having an issue with getting my client to fill out the form to get approval for trademark term in the ads that I created for them. My client is on licensed NFL youth football team and have received an email from the NFL giving them permission for the ads. But that is not sufficient for Google and they require that the approved contact within The National Football League fill out a form giving them permission to use their trademark in ad content. I've sent multiple emails to my client asking that they perform this action but it is simply not getting done.

Does anybody have any insight into how can bypass my client and get approval?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ads Approved Limited - Client not complying

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
Isn't it the interest of the client to fit in the form? It's the client's campaign - Isn't it?
My recommendation: Do not attempt to "bypass" Googles Policy ' processes / rules.... This could end in horrendous consequences.... Smiley Surprised

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Ads Approved Limited - Client not complying

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MoshTLV,

It is the responsibility of the client yes and it is their campaign. I'm not asking about bypassing Google policies. I'm asking about bypassing the client.