AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Adjusted device bid to -100% for mobile but still getting mobile traffic/signups?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A few days ago I adjusted the device bid for one of my campaigns to -100% for Mobile and on Adwords there hasn't been any conversions with Mobile.

However we use HotJar to record visitor sessions, we also use Intercom to communicate with our users, and from both channels we could see signups with mobile devices from this campaign-specific landing page. 

Why's that? I chatted with an Adwords support staff but they couldn't provide any information as this is third party tracking.

Any insights are appreciated! 

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Adjusted device bid to -100% for mobile but still getting mobile traffic/signups?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Verify that you compare the same dates. This is the most common reason for the discrepancy.

If the dates are correct, check Analytics for the source of this traffic.  If the campaign is paused and no impressions, then no clicks and no traffic from AdWords.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Are you sure you only get AdWords traffic to that page? Is it indexed?

Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've checked change history and confirmed that I made the -100% adjustment on May 3rd, and I'm checking from 4th and on. 

I think I've figured out the issue though, the iOS and Android that I'm seeing are probably the tablets...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think I've figured out the issue, the iOS and Android that I'm seeing are probably the tablets...