AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Adding key words

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I add more more key words , my add does not come up on the first page I need some help please 

Re: Adding key words

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Prakash S,

Welcome

Follow the steps to add keywords :

1. Sign in to your Adwords Account
2.Select The Campaign & under the campaign click on the adgroup where you want to add your keywords.
3.Now go the keywords Tab
4.Click "+ Keywords" & add your keywords.

Here are some suggestions to improve the Ad Position:
1.Increase the Bid of your keywords.Check the "Top Page Est. Bid" in the Adwords Dashboard column
2.Improve the Quality Score.Here is an article to read.You can use the community search engine to find more articles.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/Ingredients-of-the-Quality-Score-...

Hope this help

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Prakash,

Welcome

I appreciate @Shuva Nandy answer, also I would like to add one point..
i.e. if you want add more keywords then go to given step:-
follow similar @Shuva Nandy 1. ,2., 3 step
then click on "Details" > "Search Terms > All" ( this is a list of search term/query when it's trigger at the time your ads are displayed).
If you want, you will add these search term.

Hope this is also help!

Regards,
Tushar

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Prakash,

To add to the great answers already provided here, if you've already added relevant Keywords to your AdWords Account, and you're not seeing your Ads, you may consider focusing on your Ad Positioning.  Ad Positioning determines where your Ads appear within the AdWords results and if you would like to rank higher, and/or on the first page, you may consider increasing your Bids.

One suggestion would be to increase your Bids to your Estimated First Page Bids or to increase to the Estimated Top of Page Bids.  

Another suggestion would be to focus on improving your AdWords Quality Scores.  When determining how to rank AdWords Ads, or your Ad Rank, Google looks at your Max CPC Bids, your Quality Scores, and the impact of any Ad Extensions that you have applied to your AdWords Ads.  Improving your Quality Scores can provide you with more efficient CPCs, and also help you receive more Impressions.  

Finally, because it sounds like you're new to AdWords, I provided two links below that you may find useful.

What to do when you can't find your Ad

Resource for new AdWords Advertisers