3.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Adding additional information to Ad.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've noticed on some campaigns they have their telephone number etc in blue at the bottom of the Ad how do we go about adding this to our campaign?

Thanks in advance.

Lee

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author manchester
September 2015

Re: Adding additional information to Ad.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Lee,

Welcome to the community.

I would recommend looking into Ad Extensions as it is Call Extensions that you are referring to. First login to your account and look for a drop down arrow button to the right side of your tabs, click on this and make sure that Ad extensions is checked. The next step is to click on the Ad extensions tab and then the View: drop down button just below the Campaigns tab, you should see an option on this list called Call extensions. You can now +New extension, select the campaign you wish to apply it to and follow the rest of the prompts. 

If you are looking to add additional information to your ads then I suggest that you check out the other extensions also as they are incredibly useful and generaly very beneficial to use.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Manchester,

You should use call extension for that, to activate call extension on your ad please refer below links.

Enable Call Extensions

Call Extensions Policy

Regards

-Vicky

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Lee,

Welcome to the community.

I would recommend looking into Ad Extensions as it is Call Extensions that you are referring to. First login to your account and look for a drop down arrow button to the right side of your tabs, click on this and make sure that Ad extensions is checked. The next step is to click on the Ad extensions tab and then the View: drop down button just below the Campaigns tab, you should see an option on this list called Call extensions. You can now +New extension, select the campaign you wish to apply it to and follow the rest of the prompts. 

If you are looking to add additional information to your ads then I suggest that you check out the other extensions also as they are incredibly useful and generaly very beneficial to use.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Manchester,

You should use call extension for that, to activate call extension on your ad please refer below links.

Enable Call Extensions

Call Extensions Policy

Regards

-Vicky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Many thanks to both of you for your help there greatly appreciated.

Thanks, 

Lee

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

No problem Lee, we are happy to help Smiley Happy

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Lee,

thanks for appreciation but as scotty said we are happy to help Smiley Happy

Regards

-Vicky