AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Adding Phone number to Existing / New Ad COpy?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I would like to add phone number to my existing ad copy. Can I do?

If possible please let me know the navigation process of adding phone number to the ad copy.

In order to process this, do I follow any instructions.

If not possible please let me know the process of writign new ad copy and entering phone number.

Thanks

Sandeep

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
October 2015

Re: Adding Phone number to Existing / New Ad COpy?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sandeep,

As far as I remember, you cannot add phone number in ad copy content due to policy restriction which got implemented sometime back.

But yes if you want to use the phone number, add it as a call extension in your account. Also second option is to create a call only campaign and let the users call you from that specific campaign. See more insights here:- 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453991?hl=en&vid=1-635798170242494033-2931972514

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
October 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sandeep,

As far as I remember, you cannot add phone number in ad copy content due to policy restriction which got implemented sometime back.

But yes if you want to use the phone number, add it as a call extension in your account. Also second option is to create a call only campaign and let the users call you from that specific campaign. See more insights here:- 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453991?hl=en&vid=1-635798170242494033-2931972514

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks so much Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
You are most welcome and feel free to post any other query you may have related to AdWords.