Guide Me
star_border

AdWords report editor for MCC / visual MCC reports

M N
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
M N
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm in the need of creating some visual AdWords Reports on a regular basis. For accounts, the Report Editor is exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, this won't work for MCC accounts (where I need to create those reports).

Does anyone know of a third party service that offers me to create individual, nice looking reports with charts (on a click and drag&drop basis) without having to hire an agency? Or any other solution that can be applied without knowing how to program through the API?

Thanks, Marco

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords report editor for MCC / visual MCC reports

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Marco,

Thanks for posting to the Community. I'm afraid we can't make any recommendations for third party services here in the Community, but I will be sure to post back here if the Report Editor becomes available for MCC accounts since it's a commonly-requested feature.

Let us know if you have any other AdWords-related questions and we'll be happy to help!
Cassie

Re: AdWords report editor for MCC / visual MCC reports

M N
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
M N
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Cassie

I was not expecting Google to make any recommendations ;-) but it seems other users don't feel like neither.

Looking forward to read about Report Editor for MCC - I guess you won't have a wild estimate?

Cheers, Marco