AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords for YouTube - Target users that have subscribed to a certain channel which is not mine?!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear all,

can anyone help me with this: Is it possible to target users that have subscribed to a certain channel which is not mine? And if so - how do I do it. 

Thanks in advance,

Chris

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords for YouTube - Target users that have subscribed to a certain channel which is not mine?!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Chris,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

If you happen to create Video campaign using Google Adwords, you have to adhere to the policies so that you don't get into any kind of trouble. While creating video campaign, you will see Important notice in the bottom of your screen saying something like this:

"By creating this ad, you agree that you have legal rights to distribute all content (including all videos and images) you have provided. You are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in the location(s) in which you have chosen to target your advertising."

I hope this should be self explanatory.

Pankaj

Re: AdWords for YouTube - Target users that have subscribed to a certain channel which is not mine?!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,

sorry, I don't want to use other channel's content. I will advertise my own videos, but just target users which subscribed to certain other channels. Do you have an idea?

Chris

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Chris,

As far as video targeting with Adwords is concerned, you get multiple options like topic targeting, interest based categories, demographics targeting, but I am not actually sure if you get some selection criteria of users opting for some particular channels on youtube (atleast I didn't find that).  

You might consider reviewing this link to best target video campaigns: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2454017

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I don´t think you can target users based on their subscription to a specific channel either. But you can target a specific channel (or: individual URL:s for videos in it, granted they accept ads).