Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Training

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey guys,

I have been checking out the community and seeing lots of great posts and knowledge being shared.

I am looking to ramp up my PPC skils and activity looking for some one to do paid one 2 one training on Skype (London based).

If anyone is interested please can you drop me an email to ************ and I can provide further details.

I look forward to your feedback.

Thanks,

Danny.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords Training

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Well ...As for the Skype...Since we are talking about   a Google product (AdWords) - a hang out would be better;...Smiley Happy

Have you tried to contact one of the UK-based Top Contributors?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

That's a good question dannymac3000 and there are a couple of options that you have in this instance. If you wanted to work with an agency to get some ideas from them you could try using the Google Certified Partners search to see which agencies have passed the Google AdWords exams. This will help you know that these individuals are knowledgeable about the product before any money changes hands. 

Hope this helps!

A. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
I will suggest you to first study Learning center materials. http://support.google.com/adwords/certification/bin/static.py?hl=en&page=examstudy.cs