2.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Editor 10.2.1 Internal API Error

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

There's a problem with the communication between adWords Editor and the server. Please try again later.....

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Raheel
September 2015

Re: AdWords Editor 10.2.1 Internal API Error

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
It's some kind of a server-side problem; the cause is as yet unclear. Only affects a small number of accounts, yours happens to be among them. I was able to reproduce the problem. We are working on it. I'll post here when I have more information.

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Raheel,

Try closing down the program and reopening it. Also, what function are you trying to complete when you get this error?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I am trying to download the campaigns at once when its happening. I did got a call from support and they assisting as well I hope this will be resolve asap.

Coco: Every time I am trying to Get Recent changes its appears either server api error or connection time disconnected.

Thanks,

Raheel

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi Raheel,

If you're working with support, they'll be your best bet with resolving this specific issue. Let us know how you resolved it!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Yes you were absolutely right if a specific issue is under Excellent Google support team then "The best bet is always the GS" as in my case they did it with bright-colours it was a server side issue as I had a tough last week at work but the support person did excellent job and always in touched with me.

Thanks GTeam!
Cheer.... Smiley Happy

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee
The problem should be resolved now - you should be able to download your account without errors. I'm sorry it took so long; we had a hard time tracking it down.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have the same question on mine...

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question.

This will help other forum members to both see and understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!