AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

AdPreview and Diagnostic tool just don't understand it!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I have been looking into some of my campaigns and I have a campaign with the keyword "au pair" when I search on google my ad does not show up and when I check with with Adpreview it says that my ad is not showing for that keyword because :

"Your ad isn't being shown for this keyword because there may be other ads within your account that are ranked higher and have similar keywords. " What does this mean?

However in one month it says that my ad with this keyword got 3699 impressions and 83 clicks. How can that be if my ad is not showing? I just don't understand! If someone can explain it to me it would be a great help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdPreview and Diagnostic tool just don't understand it!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi matesalka,

The message is for that particular moment in time, it does not mean your ad never shows, as you have observed.

Did those impressions come early in the time period then stop? Did you add a keyword that is similar around the time when the impressions stopped (if they did)?

Is this the message from the Bubble tool? It seems to me if it were the Ad Preview tool it would show the other ad from your account.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Re: AdPreview and Diagnostic tool just don't understand it!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi matesalka,

Your anther ad groups may contain same keyword related terms in broad match.....
when you saw keyword diagnosis tool both keyword Q.S May be some variant ofter that your chosen keyword get more Q.S and it may win bid against your anther keyword..