Guide Me
star_border

Ad word account stopped running !!!!

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Our Ad word account (Customer ID: <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> stopped running !!!!

I went to Ad Preview and Diagnosis and typed out the most important keyword "attestation" and got reply -- 

Your ad is not showing for the keyword attestation ( Attestation > Attestation from India )
This keyword is not running because it points to a URL that has been suspended for site policy. Please review our landing page policies and make the appropriate updates to your website to allow your keyword to start triggering ads again.

I went to page policies and found that we not breaking any of the policies as we simple attestation & translation company.

Thanks & warm regards,

Luth-fi Ahmed

Business Development Manager

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad word account stopped running !!!!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Luth
Welcome to the community!

First of all, you really should edit your post and remove your customer ID. This is a public forum and to protect your privacy and safety, you should remove it.

As for the policy violation, if the site you're trying to advertise is banned, unless it's a mistake, it's unlikely you'll be able to advertise it.

Unfortunately, as you did not post your website URL, it's not possible to give you an exact policy violation. Have a look here: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en

I don't know what exactly an attestation company is but it involves providing content that helps people circumvent tests and exams, you definitely wont be able to advertise your business.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Dear Mr Dave Davis,

Very appreciative of you take out time and reply.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake but before I could rectify it, the Community Manager had edited post as per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security.

Our domain is www.AsianAttestation.com

Document legalisation / Attestation / Authentication / Apostille is legal business. We and our associates all over the world are licensed by respective government.

Our document translation business is also registered and approved by Qatar Government.

I had did basic configuration of Adword account way back 2011,now we require a professional company or person to help us make our adv. in top position in Google paid search.

Luth-fi Ahmed
Business Development Manager

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Luthfe
It appears that your website is not complete.
You don't have any privacy policy or disclaimer page and possibly more.

Also, did you get an email stating which policy you broke?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Dear Mr Dave Davis,

From day one, our privacy policy or disclaimer page was blank but the Adwords was working all this time.

I rechecked the inbox but there is no mail in this regard. I posted the problem on Google Adword contact us page, even din't get reply from them till date.

Regards,
Luth-fi

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author luthfe
September 2015

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi all,

Finally AdWords account started running. The problem as the Google executive was that our domain was marked as suspended. Well few months due to mistake from credit card company the domain din't auto renew but we had rectified the issue.

As the issue took some time to resolve, in that period Google stopped account. It seems when the domain restarted you have to inform Google.

How to fix a disapproved ad

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704381?hl=en&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&utm_campa...

Regards,

Luth-fi Ahmed