AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Ad visibility throughout the day

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys, 

In one of my campaigns I am going through my daily budget too quickly. I am trying to generate calls for my clients towing company. While the quality of calls has been good, he just can't handle all that volume at one time. However, the industry is pretty competitive where I live and in order to be ranked high on mobile, there is a high CPC. Consequently, he maximizes his small daily budget quickly. We don't want to alter our bids as well as our 300% mobile bid adjustment because if we do, we won't appear in one of the first two positions for mobile. Additionally, the client does not want to alter his daily budget.Is there a way to set your campaign so that your ad is distributed evenly throughout the day so that while we might not show up for searches all the time, we will still be present at all hours?

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Ad visibility throughout the day

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Michael,

If the Campaign is set to 'All Features', you'll find 'Delivery Method (advanced)' under campaign settings. You'll have to set this to 'Standard' to stretch the budget throughout the day.

Cheers,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Michael, as Sumanth has said, the setting you want is "Standard" under Ad Delivery; however, I feel obliged to point that this is the default setting for an AdWords Campaign so at some point this setting must have been manually changed to "Accelerated".

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Michael,

If the Campaign is set to 'All Features', you'll find 'Delivery Method (advanced)' under campaign settings. You'll have to set this to 'Standard' to stretch the budget throughout the day.

Cheers,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Michael, as Sumanth has said, the setting you want is "Standard" under Ad Delivery; however, I feel obliged to point that this is the default setting for an AdWords Campaign so at some point this setting must have been manually changed to "Accelerated".

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits