4.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Ad not Showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ad not showing even i have 10 quality score and Max. CPC is more than Est.First Page Bid? please help me 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad not Showing

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi StreamPort M,

Have you tried using the ad diagnosis and preview tool?
Learn more here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/148778?hl=en

Let me know if this helps or you need more assitance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Clynton,

Hope you are doing well !
I have tried diagnosis and preview tool, it says low Ad Rank, as i mentioned i have already high quality score and my Max.CPC is .49 and Est.First Bid is only .01. Why it's not showing?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello StreamPort M,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Besides what Clynton said, you can also try this TroubleShooter Tool here - https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/1711301

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ratan,

Thank you for your kind reply.
i have checked the link, the case is different.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi StreamPort,

If Ad Rank is the issue then are are 2 things that could be the issue, namely QS and Bid as these are the 2 things used for ad rank. Now you say that your bid is way above the first page bid estimate which is 0.01. The fact that the first page bid estimate is so low, indicates to me that this may very well be a low volume keyword. Does the system tell you such?

Is the keyword newly added to your account? If that is the case then it could simply be that the QS of 10 that you are getting is actually completely wrong. This will also be the case if the keyword has not built its own history, so it may be old but with little to no activity.

Now I say wrong, but that is not completely accurate. It is an estimated QS based on other advertisers performance on that keyword and your account history. What you need to realise is that QS is calculated every single time your keyword is triggered, so if it is new you may be getting an estimated QS of 10 (as you see) but it is actually acquiring a very low QS every time it enters the auction. Until you have actual data for this keyword it will be hard to tell if this is the case.

I would suggest trying to raise your bid a fair amount more and seeing what happens from there. At minimum I would double it for awhile.

Remember to give it a few hours, as data is not real time. So any changes you make will need a minimum of 3 hours before you start to see results.

Let me know your thoughts.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Clynton,

Thank you for your reply.
I have to check this solution, because keyword is newly added.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Whilst there is no real explanation for this - I have seen similar behaviour ion the past.

My solution? - Kick up the bid - significantly - perhaps to $5 or so... this seems to "wake up" the system and the impressions trigger... once this has been done you can then steadily drop the bid (best not to do it all at once) to a level you - and the system - are happy with.

As I say, I don't know why this should be, but it's not the first time I've commented on this and it is certainly worth a try.