AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Ad never shown on Diagnosis and Preview but I am getting impressions and clickthroughs

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Every time I check my ads on Diagnosis and Preview, I get a message like the one below.

No, your ad is not showing for the keyword xxx
  • Your keyword isn't triggering ads to appear on Google right now due to a low Ad Rank. Ads are ranked based on your bid and Quality Score.What can I do?

Yet I am racking up hundreds of impressions and even a fair number of clickthroughs (about 4-5%). I understand it is better not to search for my keywords myself, but that is the only way I ever see my ad. How can I get correct information from Diagnosis and Preview, or is that not possible?

Re: Ad never shown on Diagnosis and Preview but I am getting impressions and clickthroughs

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Your ads maybe not showing for following reasons:- 

1. Low ad rank, the only solution to improve rank increase bid and improve quality score, then check your ad [I suggest work on quality score]

ad rank = bid x quality score

So your ad rank will be high if you have a high quality score and bid

2. check your targeting and location in ad preview diagnosis tools, may be you are checking in mobile and tablet device but your ads running in computer wit full browser.

Thanks

Ashwnai Kumar 

Re: Ad never shown on Diagnosis and Preview but I am getting impressions and clickthroughs

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ads do show up much of the time if I enter an appropriate search in startpage (which uses Google anonymously). I'm also getting clickthrough rates in the 4-5% range and impression metrics of over 50% success.

However, they don't show up in the diagnosis and preview tool, which makes that tool pretty useless. Is there any way to get it to display correct results?