Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Ad improvement

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi All,

Whenever I checked the ads in my account I can see  a pop up which says ad tested with x keyword. But the problem is I have written that ad for y keyword. How can I overcome this issue? 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
January 2016

Re: Ad improvement

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello @Akshay K

What you can do is rearrange the keywords in separate Ad Groups like group the X keywords and related ads in X Ad Group and group the Y keywords and related Ads in in Y Ad Group and then do the ad testing.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
January 2016

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello @Akshay K

What you can do is rearrange the keywords in separate Ad Groups like group the X keywords and related ads in X Ad Group and group the Y keywords and related Ads in in Y Ad Group and then do the ad testing.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Akskay,

Its all depends on the ad rotation settings,

• Optimise for clicks
  • Optimise for conversions
  • rotate evenly
  • rotate indefinitely

So if you have opted optimise for clicks or conversions than the ads which likely to bring more clicks or conversions respectively triggers.

The ad which is most relevant with the keyword and the user query is always triggered.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Akshay,

Binesh is right here. If you want to specifically target keyword in your ad copy, then you could split it into separate ad group and write ads around that keyword.

My 2 cents!
Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Implement the broad vs exact keyword feature with is either quotes or square brackets. Good luck.